Decorating Artistic Ceiling , Commercial Metallic Ceiling Tile for bathrooms 300 * 300mm
Artistic Ceiling, hotel, kitchen, bathroom
1. Product code: Lost of Winding Water
2. Dimension: 300 x 300mm
3. Surface finishing: Roller coating
4. Material: Aluminum alloy
5. Thickness: 0.6 mm, custom made available
6. Shape: Square, custom made available
7. Edge profile: Straight
8. Craftwork: Carving & beading
9. Warranty: 8-10 years
Lost of Winding Water
300 x 300mm
1. Beautiful appearance, multiple accessibility options;
2. Outstanding performance of high quality products;
3. Extensive in - house production capabilities;
4. Various standard and wide choice craftwork & pattern;
5. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
6. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
7. After fastening carriers, workmen can easily install ceiling tiles by hand;
8. High quality aluminum alloy inhibits red rusting, and can be used in nonmagnetic environment;
9. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011, SGS Test etc;
Artistic Ceiling is with advanced & unique production technology, which is the perfect residential product
with professional mold design, various craftwork choice, distinct edges & lines, and clear & concise.
All of these create a pleasant visual space.
Residential and civil buildings, special buildings, interior partitions, suspended ceiling, airport, bus station,
museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre, conference hall and etc.
OUSILONG has a wide range of ceiling surfaces for different demands, so that your rooms are not only
extraordinary but unique. We apply various colors, patterns, graphics, 3D textures and perforations to
your metal ceiling. “#” - shaped roof beam, “#” - shaped partition, strip partition and other diving joint effect
can be achieved. Matched with non - standard aluminum panel in installation, it will perform better.
OUSILONG ceilings meet different design & requirements, widely used in all kinds of buildings.
|Contact Person :||Simon Liu|
|Tel :||+86 18520618535|