Wooden Drop Down Acoustical Aluminium Ceiling Tiles / Commercial False Metal Ceiling Tengular
Customized Ceiling, Metal Mesh Panel, Aluminum Ceiling, Metal Ceiling, Hook on Ceiling, Aluminum Decorative Panel, Metal Column, Aluminum Louver, Baffle Ceiling, Wall Cladding
1. Product code: PA6012T
2. Color: Wooden, RAL color available
3. Dimension: 600*600mm, custom made available
4. Surface finishing: Heat transfer
5. Material: Aluminum alloy
6. Thickness: 1.0mm, custom made available
7. Shape: Square, custom made available
8. Edge profile: Straight/beveled
9. Perforate: Perforated, custom made available
10. Warranty: 8-10 years
Painted finishes: Factory-applied polyester paint.
Custom colors also available.
Available in White, Silver Grey, Wood Looks powder-coated, post-production finishes.
|Product Name||Clip in aluminum ceiling|
|Materiall Option||Aluminum or Galvanized Steel|
|Surface Treatment||Powder coating, roll coating,|
|Edge||Beveled /Right Edge|
|Shape||Square or Rectangle|
|Certificates||ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011, Intertek, SGS|
|Delivery Time||15-20 days after receiving the deposit and confirm the details|
|Payment||T/T, L/C at sight|
1. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice;
2. Multiple accessibility options;
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations;
4. Large panel with big length and width;
5. Easy & fast to install;
6. A more cost efficient solution to roof & wall system;
7. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
8. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
9. Fireproof, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance;
10. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011, SGS Test etc;
Acoustic Absorption Coefficient
Perforations are commonly seen on metal ceilings, reducing noise and creating a comfortable space. To stick acoustic paper or mineral wool to the back of perforated ceilings is very conducive to add absorbed dose of an enclosed space, and further reduce noise pollution. Below are different types of perforations. Each type can be done in various open area ratios to fulfill different acoustic.
Industrial and civil buildings, special buildings, building curtain wall, interior partitions, suspended ceiling, wall, airport, bus station, museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre, conference hall, bar and etc.
Storage and Handling
Ceiling panels shall be stored in a dry interior location and shall remain in cartons prior to installation to avoid damage.
|Contact Person :||Simon Liu|
|Tel :||+86 18520618535|