Acoustic Absorption Coefficient Ceiling Clouds / Perforated Metal Ceiling Tiles Board
Acoustic Absorption Coefficient, office, shopping malls, railway station
1. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice;
2. Multiple accessibility options;
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations;
4. Easy & fast to install;
5. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
6. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
7. Fireproof, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance;
8. High quality aluminum alloy inhibits red rusting, and can be used in nonmagnetic environment;
9. Installation System is engineered and designed to fit and provide a finish to coordinate with OUSILONG ceiling;
10. A quick and easy solution to a modern space;
11. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, EN13964:2004, GB/T28001-2011, CE, SGS, Intertek Test etc;
2. Color: Silver White, RAL color available
3. Dimension: 600*600*600mm, custom made available
4. Surface finishing: Powder coating
5. Material: Aluminum alloy
6. Thickness: 1.5, custom made available
7. Shape: 150mm height triangular, custom made available
8. Edge profile: Straight
9. Perforate: φ1.0mm Perforated, custom made available
10. Warranty: 8-10 years
Acoustic Absorption Tiles
3003 aluminum alloy
Custom made available
Acoustic Absorption Coefficient
Perforations are commonly seen on metal ceilings, reducing noise and creating a comfortable space. To stick acoustic paper or mineral wool to the back of perforated ceilings is very conducive to add absorbed dose of an enclosed space, and further reduce noise pollution.
Below are different types of perforations. Each type can be done in various open area ratios to fulfill different acoustic. Additional perforations and sizes are available as custom options.
OUSILONG Acoustic Absorption Coefficient panel has both different size of the perforations and various perforate patterns.
The installation of ceilings is simple, clean and produces very little waste. It’s the perfect choice for building decoration. Also because the material is so light, it does not require modification of the overall building
Industrial and civil buildings, special buildings, building curtain wall, interior partitions, suspended ceiling, wall, airport, bus station, museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre, conference hall, bar and etc.
Site Conditions – Painted Panels
Areas to receive ceilings shall be free of construction dust and debris. Panels should only be installed in closed and acclimatized buildings. Interior systems cannot be used in exterior applications, where standing water is present, or where moisture will come in direct contact with the ceiling.
|Contact Person :||Simon Liu|
|Tel :||+86 18520618535|