1. It can be 100% recycled, environmentally, unlike glass,ceramics, acp and other decorative materials. Aluminum panel is a wise choice of building materials.
2. the size is customized, it can be easily processed into corner, arch and even double curved sides.
3. Light weight, high strength, Simple structure, and it is very easy for installation.
4. Resist shock, water proofing,fireproof, anti-dirt and anti-corrosion. And perform great in cold and hot enviroment.
5. aluminum wall panel gradually developes into a powerful product in building decoration industry, and is widely used in interior and exterior curtain wall.
Aluminum Wall Panels details
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Packing Details||Goods packaging using double layer packaging, protective film, and bubble film, external must use fumigation-free packed in wooden cases, to ensure that the product won't cause scratches on the safety of transportation.|
|Surface Treatment||PVDF spray Coating or Powder Coating|
|PVDF Coating Brand||PPG,AkzoNobel,Nippon,KCC|
|Base Material||1100, 3003, 5005 Aluminum alloy|
|MOQ||500 square meters|
|Production capacity||45000 Square Meter/per month|
|Sample Policy||Free sample is available|
|Leadtime||Shipped in 25-30 days after payment|
|FOB Port||Guangzhou Nansha, Guangzhou Huangpu, Shenzhen yantian|
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C|
Irregular plate→ Cutting&Feeding → Hole-punching → Angle-punch →Bending →Welding →Examination →Painting
Article plate →Rolled material →Punching →Leveling → Shaping by rolling →Examination → Packing
Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
Subway StationDecoration of interior walls, ceilings, airports, exhibition and balconies
Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
Hospital complex building
Most Project is demonic municipal building project and airport projects
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Guangzhou Southern Metropolis Daily Headquarter
Guangdong Zhuhai Information Tower
Telecom building of Guangzhou Science City
Guangzhou Quality and technical Supervison
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies