Wall Tiles Metal Wall Panels / Architectural Interior Wall Panels 2 x 4
Aluminum Panel, bus station, museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre
1. Product code: N/A
2. Color: Wooden, RAL color available
3. Dimension: 200 x 300mm, custom made available
4. Surface finishing: PVDF spray coating
5. Material: Aluminum alloy
6. Thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, custom made available
7. Shape: Rectangle, custom made available
8. Edge profile: straight & beveled available
9. Warranty: 15-20 years
rustproof high - strength
alloy aluminum sheet
2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
multi - layer
PVDF coating involving
international known paints e.g. PPG(USA),
AKZO - NOBEL, Valspa as base materials
1. Durable, Washable, Scrubbable, Mortar-resistant;
2. Multiple accessibility options;
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations;
4. Excellent fire (& weather) - resistance performance;
5. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
6. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
7. Overlong weather resistance, anti - acid, alkali;
8. Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical resistance to common resins;
9. Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
10. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011, SGS Test etc;
PVDF - coated aluminum panel involves alloy panel as base material, which is coated with primer and color finish paint after pretreatment and sprayed with PVDF on surface layer.
The product is fabricated by three - coating & one - baking of PVDF paint. Curing quality is the key for the product. Curing oven of air bridge - based design is adopted, which provides temperature of fluctuation within ±2 ℃. The temperature evenness brings performance of PVDF paint film up to optimal state.
Our company successively introduced LFK numerical control sheet metal equipment, German MILLER argon arc welding machine and Japanese RANSBAG full - automatic coating equipment, all advanced in the world. Adopting high - quality alloy aluminum sheet, German HENKEL pretreatment agent, AKZO - NOBEL, PPG and Valspar PVDF coating, the company strictly observes requirements in ISO9001-2008 quality management system to bring product quality up to the internal control standard AAMA2605-98.
1. Free shape, aesthetics of personality
Different geometric figures can be made by bending, punching and arc rolling subject to user demand, presenting designer’s idea in full.
2. Strong weather resistance, good self - cleaning performance
The PVDF base materials Kynal 500 and Hylar 5000 (content:70%) can effectively resist acid rain, air pollution and ultraviolet ray. Special molecular structure can prevent dust from attachment to surface thus provide good self - cleaning performance.
3. Good fire prevention in accordance with fire fighting requirements
Acting as ornaments of the product, high - strength aluminum alloy, PVDF paint and stone panel are non - flammable thus fire acceptance can be passed in full.
Building exterior wall, anti-corrosion of steel structure, oil platform, ships, chemical pipelines, airplane, bridges and etc.
Parts of actual models of aluminum panel
|Contact Person :||Simon Liu|
|Tel :||+86 18520618535|